Watcher TVI – Playback Guide
Playback the record files of a specific channel in the live view menu. Channel switch is supported.
Instant Playback by channel
- Choose a Channel under live view.
- Click on in the shortcut operation menu.
Note: Only files recorded during the past five minutes on this channel will be played back.
Instant Playback Interface
Playback by channel
- Enter the Playback menu.
- Right click on a channel in live view mode. The following menu will pop up.
- Click on Playback from the menu.
- Click on Play to play back recorded files of the channel under single-screen live view. Under multi-screen live view, record files of the selected channel will be played back.
- The Toolbar in the bottom part of Playback interface can be used to control the playing process.
- Click on the Check boxes of the channel or channels if you want to switch playback.
Detailed Explanation of Playback Toolbar
Watcher XL Plus - Video Playback
To review and backup recorded video, click on Playback at the bottom of the main screen (). Here you can view recorded video, save pictures, and backup video and still shots to a CD or USB drive. To play video just select a date on the right-hand ...
Watcher XL Plus - CMS Software Setup
CMS Client Manual Installation Download the software from our Software Downloads page here. Run the CMS Client Installer Application When prompted, change the Install Path to C:\CMS Client Continue through the prompts When finished, open the CMS ...
XL Plus Quick Start Guide
Quick Start Guide XL Plus System Congratulations on your new XL Plus system. This guide is intended as a Quick Setup Guide. If you need further assistance, please contact the Technical Support Team at 847-250-0860. The Basics When you open the box, ...
Watcher XL Plus – Initial Installation
Congratulations on your purchase of the Watcher XL PLUS Security System! Included with your system should be a sheet including information to access this website, along with your system password. If you lose or forget this password, please contact us ...
Watcher XL Plus - Camera Recording
The first step to setting up motion recording is to make sure the software is setup for it. To enter the Record Schedule Setting, click on System Settings (). IP Camera Settings For Motion Detection Click on Record Schedule Setting on the left. Here ...